Wavebank Homestuck Music Wavebank

joe shmoe

Terrarian
This is a file that replaces all of terraria's music with music from homestuck. Even if you don't know what homestuck is, This is still an interesting music replacement and one I hope you will enjoy. Feel free to tell me about anything that you think fits well, doesn't fit well, doesn't work, or any suggestions you might have.

Download--> http://www.mediafire.com/file/2d87xd8aqqpdkzh/Wave+Bank.xwb

Install:
1. go to Terreria local files (open steam, right click Terraria, properties, local files, browse local files)
2. open content folder
3. make sure to copy and save the current wavebank in the content folder as a backup
4. copy and replace the wavebank in the content folder with the downloaded one.

Replaced songs

1: Night: voidlight
2: Eerie: Crystamaniquins
3: Overworld Day (renewed return,
4: Boss 1: Skian skirmish
5: Title Screen: suburban Jungle
6: Jungle:first half act 7
7: Corruption: flare
8: Hallow: moonsetter
9: Underground Corruption: Eternity serving cold
10: Underground Hallow: gold pilot
11: Boss 2: Infinity Mechanism
12: Underground: even in death
13: boss 3: Dance of thorns
14: snow: frost
15: Space: skies of skia
16: Crimson Flare
17: Boss 4 (Golem):Heir conditioning
18: Overworld Day [alternate]/// savior of the waking world
19: Rain: rain
20: Ice: courser
21: Desert: beatup
22: Ocean: Love You (Feferi's Theme)
23: Dungeon: Solar Voyage
24: Plantera Umbral Ultimatum
25: Boss 5 (Queen Bee):sunsetter
26: Temple: An Unbreakable Union
27: Solar Eclipse: Black Rose / Green Sun
28: [rain SFX]///
29: Mushroom: Doctor
30: Pumpkin Moon: Carne Vale
31: Underground [alternate] :even in death 2
32: Frost Moon:Judgement Day
33: Underground Crimson///Clockwork
34: Lunar Event: savior of the dreaming dead :56
35: Pirate Invasion: of gods and witches
36: Hell: Crystamethiquins
37: Martian Madness: skian skuffle
38: Final Boss (Moon Lord): second half act 7
39: Goblin Event: atomic bonsai
40: Sandstorm: Unite Synchronization
41: Old One's Army: megalovania

note that some songs are edited to work better with the themes of whatever environment they're in.
Some of the song changes I believe are my weakest would be the overworld themes (was hard to choose a good one especially for something you are gonna hear a lot of the time.) and some of the invasion type events as I chose them last.)
everything else I put a good amount of thought into so let me know what you think.

Also half way through making it, I decided to see if anyone else had already done it. So credit to Kirito for doing it first.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/homestuck-wavebank.27474/

Last edited:
to my knowledge yes, but its a real pain in the butt to do so. if your interested here is the link to instructions on how to create custom wavebanks. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...eation-and-installation-1-3-4-x-beyond.51635/. I believe you can use XACT to open a wavebank and edit its contents, but i have yet to try myself.
Alrigth thanks im going to try it myself. by the way, do the songs you put int he wave bank already loop themselves in the game when they finish?
also can you put like 2 songs at once in 1 soundtrack and they play randomly, or is it not possible

Yes. The game treats each song in the wavebank as the terraria song its replacing. looping is controlled by the game itself and not by the wavebank so you don't have to worry about that. There isn't really any way to make terraria play a random song, but you if you want something like that you can kinda get around it by taking 2 songs you want, and combining them into one song using editing software like audacity.

Back
Top Bottom