OOC Hordes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorMortar

Terrarian
(I got bored. Don't blame me for making this.)

The sound of fire and war echoed in the deep night.
Except, it wasn't your normal, political war. It was monstrous.
Every week, they keep coming back.

Why?

Taking place in the medieval age, our heroes start in a small village that seems to be abandoned. Terrifying monsters take the skies every Sunday.
Monster name: Banetalons
Appearance: An eagle-like bird with decapitated heads. Instead, they with have mouths resembling squids to brutally disembowel prey. Their feet are only bone, hence their names. They are black in color and are nocturnal.

If you want to manage this RP with me, just ask! Obviously I can't be online all the time, so I'll encourage you to do it. Keep your sanity!

Character limit: 3
Magic: Yes
Technology: Yes
No bunnying
No Mary Sues
No OP abilities

I don't care about the template, as long as it has name, personality, hex, appearance, strengths and weaknesses.

Hmm

Seems like a good place for this guy..

Name: Nemesis

Appearance:
236F9911-5014-4252-8D33-9AA4CA6C590F.jpeg

A seven foot tall bulky man inside of yellow and black high tech armor. He has a red visor.

Abilities:

Superhuman strength and jump height, axe mastery, minigun usage

Has an axe with a thruster than can deal powerful AOE or annihilate single targets.

Has a back mounted minigun that can deal impressive amounts of damage and has self sustaining ammo

Accelerated healing when heavily damaged

Very durable

Signature move, which is grabbing an enemy, jumping into the air, and then flipping and slamming back into the ground

Can do ground slams and powerful uppercuts with the axe

Strengths:
Combat at close and medium range

High damage

Aggressive

Relentless

Weaknesses:
Long range

Dodging

Anything remotely strategic

Backstory:

The nemesis enforcer, or just nemesis, is the arch rival of the enforcer, a peacekeeper and guardian of many worlds. While nemesis doesn’t really hate the peace his brother brings, he does hate his brother, the enforcer. Thousands of years ago, the two competed all the time as children. The enforcer always won, and he always used a shield. His brother saw this as cowardice, and his hate slowly grew, as adults the two had a massive fight, both injured, both retreating. Nemesis leaving with hate, the enforcer leaving with sadness at what he had done to his brother.

The enforcer fled from his brother each time he got close, finding a new planet every few hundred years. He still loved his brother and couldn’t bare to harm him. To nemesis however, all of that brotherhood was gone. He now didn’t see him as a brother, only a target. The two gained better weapons, armor, and gear. They slowly both reached their full potential.

Now, nemesis has created a portal into this odd world, traces of his brother seem to linger here..

Hex: f9cd10

Last edited:
Hmm

Seems like a good place for this guy..

Name: Nemesis

Appearance: View attachment 375241

A seven foot tall bulky man inside of yellow and black high tech armor. He has a red visor.

Abilities:

Superhuman strength and jump height, axe mastery, minigun usage

Has an axe with a thruster than can deal powerful AOE or annihilate single targets.

Has a back mounted minigun that can deal impressive amounts of damage and has self sustaining ammo

Accelerated healing when heavily damaged

Very durable

Signature move, which is grabbing an enemy, jumping into the air, and then flipping and slamming back into the ground

Can do ground slams and powerful uppercuts with the axe

Strengths:
Combat at close and medium range

High damage

Aggressive

Relentless

Weaknesses:
Long range

Dodging

Anything remotely strategic

Backstory:

The nemesis enforcer, or just nemesis, is the arch rival of the enforcer, a peacekeeper and guardian of many worlds. While nemesis doesn’t really hate the peace his brother brings, he does hate his brother, the enforcer. Thousands of years ago, the two competed all the time as children. The enforcer always won, and he always used a shield. His brother saw this as cowardice, and his hate slowly grew, as adults the two had a massive fight, both injured, both retreating. Nemesis leaving with hate, the enforcer leaving with sadness at what he had done to his brother.

The enforcer fled from his brother each time he got close, finding a new planet every few hundred years. He still loved his brother and couldn’t bare to harm him. To nemesis however, all of that brotherhood was gone. He now didn’t see him as a brother, only a target. The two gained better weapons, armor, and gear. They slowly both reached their full potential.

Now, nemesis has created a portal into this odd world, traces of his brother seem to linger here..

Hex: f9cd10
Accepted.

Honestly, I'm going to delete this very soon, so if you like the idea, go ahead and submit, because I will have to leave this for dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom