Xbox One Host/Client Chest Deleting Items

o0Danny0o

Terrarian
Hey there! I've noticed a bug when two people attempt to use the same chest. If the "Host" is currently in a chest and the "Client" attempts to open the same chest they can't (Obviously). However if the client is inside a chest the host is able to go inside a chest while the client is still inside. This is causing issues with items being deleted. Here's what happens;

Have the client enter a chest that is full but as (1) available free slot, then have the host enter the chest, now have the host and client place an item from their inventorys into the chest at the same time, either the client or host will successfully place their item into the chest but the other person who couldn't place the item will no longer have the item in their inventory, the item doesn't even "Fall" onto the world to be able to pick it back it, it simply deletes/vanishes.

A quick fix would be to not even allow the host into the chest if a client is in there. Tried it 3 times and i can confirm it always happens. Anyone else confirm? Thanks! :)

Hey there! I've noticed a bug when two people attempt to use the same chest. If the "Host" is currently in a chest and the "Client" attempts to open the same chest they can't (Obviously). However if the client is inside a chest the host is able to go inside a chest while the client is still inside. This is causing issues with items being deleted. Here's what happens;

Have the client enter a chest that is full but as (1) available free slot, then have the host enter the chest, now have the host and client place an item from their inventorys into the chest at the same time, either the client or host will successfully place their item into the chest but the other person who couldn't place the item will no longer have the item in their inventory, the item doesn't even "Fall" onto the world to be able to pick it back it, it simply deletes/vanishes.

A quick fix would be to not even allow the host into the chest if a client is in there. Tried it 3 times and i can confirm it always happens. Anyone else confirm? Thanks! :)
Hopefully the rebuilt engine will fix this in the 1.3 update but feel free to log this at http://support.505games.com/

Back
Top Bottom