Working as Designed Host of problems: (2): Enemies appearing where they should not

Tolypeutes

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have recently had a host of problems. This is problem #2. I have had enemies appearing where they should not be, or at least have not been in the past.

I have a garden below my main house. The house has more than three occupants and they were all alive at the time. I have had several enemies spawn there including an Angry Trapper, a Mummy, and Ice Elemental, and a Demon Eye.

Attachments

• Garden enemy.PNG
    Garden enemy.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
I'm not sure what exactly the issue is, is it that enemies are spawning in a town? Because while the chance of that happening is much lower in a town, it's not impossible.

I'm not sure what exactly the issue is, is it that enemies are spawning in a town? Because while the chance of that happening is much lower in a town, it's not impossible.
Yes, in a town --the four listed above within minutes of each other.

This is normal game behavior and is intentional.
If it was not clear, the four that I mentioned above were all within minutes of each others. Possessed armor and some other enemies spawned at other times, but it was just one enemy and not several in a row.
So, is it normal game behavior to have four enemies spawn within minutes of each other in a town?

Yes, in a town --the four listed above within minutes of each other.

If it was not clear, the four that I mentioned above were all within minutes of each others. Possessed armor and some other enemies spawned at other times, but it was just one enemy and not several in a row.
So, is it normal game behavior to have four enemies spawn within minutes of each other in a town?
Yes, this is perfectly possible. Uncommon, but possible. :)

Back
Top Bottom