Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have had a host of problems. This is number 3. I have lost several items. They were there one minute and then disappeared. This includes a huge stack of wood and my second safe. I have a safe in my main home and one that I carry around with me. I had used my safe recently. Picked it back up. Then a bit later I needed wood to make a chair. I thought I had it in my regular inventory, but it was not so I decided to check my safe, piggy bank, and void bag. The safe was not in my inventory. I hunted around for it and then check my home safe. The wood was not in any of the locations. I even checked the chest where I store various wood, but it was not their either.

Double check if you aren't just overlooking them, check all other chests in case you accidentally quick stacked them, check the defender's forge, check if you accidentally dropped or trashed them.

Double check if you aren't just overlooking them, check all other chests in case you accidentally quick stacked them, check the defender's forge, check if you accidentally dropped or trashed them.
Thank you. I actually checked my piggy bank, void bag, and safe at least 4 times because I could not believe it was missing. The quick stack in the past did cause me some problems but I did check that at the main house.

I did not check every chest, but I cut down a tree and then hit quick stack. The wood did not go anywhere. I cannot absolutely rule out that it did not get pulled into a chest further in the caverns say. If no one else has had this issue, then I guess that must be the solution although it still doesn't explain my missing safe (which I knew I had minutes before because I just used it). I had not gone far from where I used it last so if I had forgotten to pick it up, it should have been there.

I've never seen any bug of items just disappearing with no trace so at this point my bet is on accidental trashing, which happens to the best of us once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom