PC Hosting an Expert mode Thorium (w/other mods) Terraria playthrough!

I reeeeeeally like to join u, that Sounds like a lot of fun. Do u want to start naked(absolutely no equip, new story, new map, etc.)? Or taking some equip with u from before? Any cosmetic order? Like all wearing the same vanity or a group with similar looks :D lets share ur taughts and in wich way ur thinking or ur planning to do things. Lemme know ;D

Whoaa! Looks super fun! I've been looking to get back in, but I've never played with mods before :O

I reeeeeeally like to join u, that Sounds like a lot of fun. Do u want to start naked(absolutely no equip, new story, new map, etc.)? Or taking some equip with u from before? Any cosmetic order? Like all wearing the same vanity or a group with similar looks :D lets share ur taughts and in wich way ur thinking or ur planning to do things. Lemme know ;D
I'm glad you brought that up! Vanity choices and etc would be something I'm very interested in discussing! Feel free to add me on discord or steam and let's chat :)
[doublepost=1506628519,1506628489][/doublepost]
Whoaa! Looks super fun! I've been looking to get back in, but I've never played with mods before :O
Yeah should be a blast!

Back
Top Bottom