Xbox 360 Hosting an item server

Someguy

Terrarian
Add my GT: Excalibur363
It has lots of good items.

Everyday during 7/8 pm to 9 pm IN CANADA TIME (you'll have to figure out your time if you live someplace else, I'll try to post timestamps later) except for Wednesdays, I'll be hosting my server which has items you can take. If your item isn't there you can fill in a request. Couple of notes:
-You only need 1 key of each
-You only need 20 life fruits/crystals
-If you grief you will be kicked (that includes purposely breaking buildings or stealing all the items, or changing signs)
-If you only want a certain item and are done after DELETE ME
-Donations would be helpful
-There will be a golden chest that will contain special items each day
-There is a request zone. Details are at the top sign

During the 1 hour time I'll help you with whatever you want, or you can just mess around. Mics are welcome, however I choose not to use one. When you see fireworks going off that means the server is closing. If you see me hosting feel free to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
What part of Canada are you in? You can be in British Columbia and have the same time as I or you can be in Toronto and be two hours ahead of me. See what I mean?

Add my GT: Excalibur363
It has lots of good items.

Everyday during 7/8 pm to 9 pm IN CANADA TIME (you'll have to figure out your time if you live someplace else, I'll try to post timestamps later) except for Wednesdays, I'll be hosting my server which has items you can take. If your item isn't there you can fill in a request. Couple of notes:
-You only need 1 key of each
-You only need 20 life fruits/crystals
-If you grief you will be kicked (that includes purposely breaking buildings or stealing all the items, or changing signs)
-If you only want a certain item and are done after DELETE ME
-Donations would be helpful
-There will be a golden chest that will contain special items each day
-There is a request zone. Details are at the top sign

During the 1 hour time I'll help you with whatever you want, or you can just mess around. Mics are welcome, however I choose not to use one. When you see fireworks going off that means the server is closing. If you see me hosting feel free to join.
yeah can u just add in your timezone, like mine is EST (eastern standard time) that way if some one needs to findout what the time difference is for their timezone they can just google it

Im just looking for one thing i sent you msgs and nothing i have everything you asked for its not a big deal for me been playing. Terraria since it came out on xbox so i have all the keys and life fruits and a few extra things for you :) my GT im Deedlestien

Im just looking for one thing i sent you msgs and nothing i have everything you asked for its not a big deal for me been playing. Terraria since it came out on xbox so i have all the keys and life fruits and a few extra things for you :) my GT im Deedlestien
What are you looking for? With the exception of some of the banners and paintings, there is not much I do not have. Shoot me a note and I will get back to you. If I have it, we can coordinate a time to link up.

Back
Top Bottom