Serious Hot-dog or Burger?

Hot-Dog or Burger?

• Hot-Dog

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Burger

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
I'm personally not here to argue about which food is better, I'm just here to take issue with the fact that people call the sausages of hotdogs as hotdogs.
A hotdog is whole assembly of the sausage and bun, not just one of the parts of it.

I'm definitely a burger guy
especially since i keep my food plain af
it lets me get a taste of the actual meal a lot easier
ive rarely ever had a bad burger, they're just varying level of great.
my grandpa makes the best ones with seasoning and everything on his awesome grill just mmm
last time i remember having a bad burger was at some random resturaunt with no good food at all, so that was to be expected.

alternatively, ive never had a good hotdog. literally ever. it always tastes or feels weird af
and even the thin ones just DO NOT fit in the bun, which when opening is either never big enough, or gets split clean in two while opening it.
hotdogs are too much work for such mediocre outcome.

I'm personally not here to argue about which food is better, I'm just here to take issue with the fact that people call the sausages of hotdogs as hotdogs.
A hotdog is whole assembly of the sausage and bun, not just one of the parts of it.
LOL…not to mention what the hot dogs themselves are made of. I simply won’t eat them or spam. …and hotdogs are NOT sausage.

A thought i always use when deciding what food is better

the worst ____ is better than the worst ____ i've ever had

therefore the worst hamburger i've ever had is better than the worst hotdog i've ever had

Yeah, hotdogs are the whole assembly. So why the :red: do people call the sausage (I'm only calling it a sausage because I don't have any other word for it.) part of it hotdog as well?
They don’t have another name…and more importantly no one came up with a proper name for it on a bun. Hotdogs are what the meats are sold labeled as so I don’t know…LMAO…should call them L&A bun.

A hotdog is specifically the whole assembly, not just the meat. I don't care even if the person who came up with the idea (Honestly, I imagine there's probably been a lot of people who've come up with pretty much the same idea independently of one another.) said otherwise, I am right about this.

Back
Top Bottom