House were valid, now not valid

Ma'alech

Terrarian
Hi i was reconstructing my house (on the left) without bothering other npc houses, but suddenly every npc house become invalid but some house are valid on the same floor, any reason why?
these things happened often, no corruption nearby (only hallow), details in the picture
housing.png

That's easy -- it looks like you've got corruption under the house. Take a look at the minimap, you've got purple coming out of the shadowed area, and a little corruption gives you "This housing is not valid" if it's within about a screen of the house in question, instead of "This housing is corrupted" when it's basically sitting out in the corruption.

That's easy -- it looks like you've got corruption under the house. Take a look at the minimap, you've got purple coming out of the shadowed area, and a little corruption gives you "This housing is not valid" if it's within about a screen of the house in question, instead of "This housing is corrupted" when it's basically sitting out in the corruption.
ahh i see, gonna cleanse that area, thanks

1 Question, how the corruption can spread without any source?, i digged into that area and theres only normal terrain and hollow, its like the corruption came out of nowhere

1 Question, how the corruption can spread without any source?, i digged into that area and theres only normal terrain and hollow, its like the corruption came out of nowhere
When you break altars, it randomly picks a square to be hallowed, and one to be corrupted, but considering all I know of your world is what you have shown, there's every chance it could have been a patch of ebonstone or ebonsand in the unexplored area.

Back
Top Bottom