Resolved housing problem

nevalyasha

Terrarian
I dont know what i am doing wrong
1673455611952.png
1673455577509.png

All the other 12 housings are valid. Except sixth: when without pet slime living in it, this housing is valid; when slime attached to this housing - it says that housing is not valid, but this is not the biggest problem.
Problem is that my 13th housing does not see any walls
1673456023521.png

I dont know what i am doing wrong
View attachment 396192View attachment 396191
All the other 12 housings are valid. Except sixth: when without pet slime living in it, this housing is valid; when slime attached to this housing - it says that housing is not valid, but this is not the biggest problem.
Problem is that my 13th housing does not see any walls View attachment 396195
The sixth house would need to be bigger if you want an NPC and a town pet to live in it. The size it is now, you can have either, but not both.

For the thirteenth, are all the back walls player placed? Or were they created by world gen?

The sixth house would need to be bigger if you want an NPC and a town pet to live in it. The size it is now, you can have either, but not both.

For the thirteenth, are all the back walls player placed? Or were they created by world gen?
Did not know that pet and npc meant to live in one housing, thanks.
About thirteenth housing - no, walls close to te ground(under glass walls) are generated by world. If this is problem, thanks, but. All the other 12 housings also have world generated walls, and, even before problem with 13th housing, these 12 housings had not glass walls in it, it was just gap. I put?ted these glass walls because thought that it will fix problem with 13th housing.

Did not know that pet and npc meant to live in one housing, thanks.
About thirteenth housing - no, walls close to te ground(under glass walls) are generated by world. If this is problem, thanks, but. All the other 12 housings also have world generated walls, and, even before problem with 13th housing, these 12 housings had not glass walls in it, it was just gap. I put?ted these glass walls because thought that it will fix problem with 13th housing.
Even if the others have some world generated walls, try putting all player placed walls in the 13th and see if that helps. My guess is that there are too many world gen walls in that 13th one.

Even if the others have some world generated walls, try putting all player placed walls in the 13th and see if that helps. My guess is that there are too many world gen walls in that 13th one.
That really helped me. I just changed two dirt walls and now housing is suitable. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom