Mobile Hoverboard cant hover?

You're supposed to hold the jump button and the down button at the same time on the PC version, did you try this?

You're supposed to hold the jump button and the down button at the same time on the PC version, did you try this?
Considering that mobile use touchpad, such a maneuver is not possible. Up is jump, so if you're jumping, ain't no way you can hold down button.

I'm not sure if it's really a bug, but with mobile's rather sad controls, I think this is a case of mismatch. Up and down can't be used simultaneously for mobile.

You can report it directly to 505 through the link in my sig :) obviously it's an unintended consequence of the mobile UI.

I also managed to get my board to hover but can't get it to happen again. I was spamming vampire knives at the time, not sure if the weapon joystick had anything to do with it.

No if you that and hold up sightly down it will work
I'm not going to argue with you, but whatever you're doing is not working for me as far as actual hovering goes.

I have however sort of figured out how I got my board to hover. Have you ever noticed that sometimes the joysticks get stuck? I'm not sure what caused it but I got stuck running to the right and down. I let go of the movement joystick but kept holding the weapon one and was still moving down and right. I tired jumping with the left stick and the game must have read that as the secondary input required to hover.
So yeah I guess you can hover if you can figure out the mechanics of tricking the game into reading the right stick as a movement stick.

You can hover by getting confused by giant bats underground. Once you are confused, hold up, then pull down, and you will hover.
image.jpg
my inventory screen while hovering

Hovering underground. I just took damage, which is why you can't see my skin. Notice the confused debuff in the corner
image.jpg
Oh, and remember to remove your ankh shield ect, as it prevents you from getting confused. That's why there's a blank space

You can hover by getting confused by giant bats underground. Once you are confused, hold up, then pull down, and you will hover.View attachment 53294my inventory screen while hovering

Hovering underground. I just took damage, which is why you can't see my skin. Notice the confused debuff in the cornerView attachment 53295 Oh, and remember to remove your ankh shield ect, as it prevents you from getting confused. That's why there's a blank space

Dude this was a few months ago and the poster is already dead

Anyways It is stated in the notes of http://terraria.wiki.gg/Hoverboard that you can't hover unless you got a bluetooth converter

And how did you get an ankh charm I can't find any vitamins T_T

And how did you get an ankh charm I can't find any vitamins T_T
You get vitamins from the floaty gross in the underground Crimson. They now spawn as part of the last bugfix update.
Oh, and I don't look at the date stamp on posts; I was just looking for a way to hover without my method

This issue happened to me. it seems you need an external controller. at least that's what the wiki says.

If you have the confusion debuff from getting hit with an enemy that provides the debuff, it works even though you go backwards you get the hover affect.

Back
Top Bottom