Mobile Hovering in Terraria Mobile?

Vamvic

Terrarian
So guys whats up i'm Vic and today while i was doing something (mobile) I suddenly started to hover with my hoverboard! And if you didn't know,hovering in mobile isn't possible so here i have some footage.
PicsArt_05-12-08.28.18.jpg

Am i the first person experiencing this please reply.

Thanks.

So guys whats up i'm Vic and today while i was doing something (mobile) I suddenly started to hover with my hoverboard! And if you didn't know,hovering in mobile isn't possible so here i have some footage.View attachment 169656
Am i the first person experiencing this please reply.

Thanks.
Do you remember how you did it? I know a lot of people have trouble with the hoverboard on mobile and aren't able to use it to actually hover. If I remember right someone was able to say how to do it, but I forget the actual buttons since I don't ever use the hoverboard. But if you know how you activated it, it would help out a lot of people. :)

Do you remember how you did it? I know a lot of people have trouble with the hoverboard on mobile and aren't able to use it to actually hover. If I remember right someone was able to say how to do it, but I forget the actual buttons since I don't ever use the hoverboard. But if you know how you activated it, it would help out a lot of people. :)
Sorry for the late reply.
Basically,I wanted to farm some things in the “Hallowed Dessert“

You have to find Mummie,They give you the confused debuff.And if you have your Hoverboard on you start to hover legit.I was like “Whatt?! New Update???!“ Haha..So yep,hope i helped you @Unit One

you mean like.. hover.. forever?!
i only ask because its quite easy to hover on mobile. the motions a little weird at first though. but basically like doublejumping with your balloons except you hold the left stick up on the second jump.

Last edited:
you mean like.. hover.. forever?!
i only ask because its quite easy to hover on mobile. the motions a little weird at first though. but basically like doublejumping with your balloons except you hold the left stick up on the second jump.

For reals? Your not just speculating because I was so sad when I could not hover and this would be life changing.

Also if there is a way to self inflict confusion when and wherever you want, that could be a crude fix for the hoverboard.

Edit: I just now tested this myself and all I was able to get was slowfalling. Maybe a screenshot? What device are you using?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom