NPCs & Enemies How about a Demon Priest, Dungeoneir and Gamer? (NPC)

Do you think i have a good idea

• NEVVVAAAAR!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG YEEES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EJSuperStar

Terrarian
I've had some ideas for more NPC's! Though one of them may be a bit hard since it includes a whole new biome and event (the Demon priest).

Demon priest:
How to get - After defeating the Wall of Flesh, you may randomly find him in hell
What he sells - He sells some exclusive banners and hell items, like obsidian items, hell stone and so on.
Where does he live - Hell on Earth, you need to make a hell on earth out of dirt lava and Satan's seeds (willing to change name to hell seeds if you want) and make a house in that biome
When does he move in - During hell moon, (hell enemies on land, new look for moon and you get Satan's gauntlet, willing to change name if you want me to)

Dungeoneir:
How to get - Found in dungeon
What she sells - Dungeon items corresponding to the dungeon in that specific world (if you have a green dungeon she will sell the green items if blue she will sell blue and so on)
Where does she live - Just about anywhere even underground or in jungle just not hell, or hell on earth
When does she move in - Any time, apart from hell moon!

Gamer:
How to get - make a valid room with ten different banners in it and she will move in
What she sells - Most banners, gramophone and discs (Gramophone plays different music and exclusive music for the nearby 100 or 50 blocks, doesn't start will all music, will have to either kill enemies to get the or buy them)
Where does she live - Where most of the NPCs live
When does she move in - During a regular day

Could you msg me on my profile page and i'll try to explain more about this :D
I have some concept art for the NPCs I just don't know how to get them into the pc since they're drawn on just plain paper
Thanks for reading

No support, for various reasons.
1) We already have a Bound NPC that's Post-WoF; The Wizard. Hell (no pun intended), the Tax Collector could count towards that too.
2) I don't see the point of making an entirely new biome that's only purpose is housing an NPC.
3) I don't see the point of a new event for a single NPC either, especially since there's no new items from it; It's just making Hell enemies spawn on the overworld.
4) There's no way a single NPC can hold every single banner in Terraria; The normal shop only has 40 slots.
5) Most if these NPC's seem redundant; Allowing you to make the Obsidian and Dungeon sets out of their respective blocks would be more efficient.
6) Most of the Gamer's items have no explanation.
7) The Gamer is quite the odd name for someone who sells banners and music.

I do have to admit that the Gramophone sounds (again, no pun intended) like a good idea as an extended Music Box.

Understandable, though, i have other ideas for the 'Hell on earth' biome, a new type of wood and possibly more plants, and i was only explaining the parts of the event that would link to the NPC, I was thinking of the gamer since they could be a collector, like how most terraria players i know always keep their banners and collect them, and there could be a way to maybe extend the list shop list? like an arrow off to the and when you click it loads another page of the shop? And you see i was only explaining the things about the events and biomes that directly link to the NPC,

Though the idea of items to craft the dungeon and obsidian stuff does sound good as well

Back
Top Bottom