• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

How about a whole planet?

Lugman

Terrarian
Why couldn't terraterraria be ten times bigger with oceans to cross which could effectively separate biomes. The ocean could be a Biome initsin itself. I would like to see the underworld at the core.

THE STRANGLER

Steampunker
I have to agree, the ocean could have been expanded greatly with its own barriers just so there's not too much underground activity. The underworld should have a core, too.

KirbyKidGaming

Steampunker
Wasn't there a rumor about That the World should be one "globe". So you cross the Ocean and you enter the other Beach. I can't say that it's true and it was some time I hear about it but thats my Infos about that.:dryadconfused:

MrFizzard

Terrarian
Why couldn't terraterraria be ten times bigger with oceans to cross which could effectively separate biomes. The ocean could be a Biome initsin itself. I would like to see the underworld at the core.

The world is flat duh. Didn't you learn anything in history class?

Top Bottom