NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

What if terraria added random quests to do stuff for random NPCs not part of town. One could by finding the lost girl.

I can't help but note that, as far as the issue of an actual "Lost Girl" NPC being naked, and getting to seem somewhat inappropiate, that would be easily fixed by giving her clothes. At the very least, it wouldn't involve making her give some line on what happened to her clothes, and would make the Nymph more beliable as bait.

Good point. I'm new here this is my first comment ever. Ik this is stupid, but I'm xbox. Wolfbane332. I could use some help with the lunatic cultist, but yeah. I would want a naked girl in my house. I walk in. " hey Wolf, how was killing a boss?" "Oh it was fun. How's Being a naked babe?" Lol please ladies dont take offense I'm not trying to be mean. I dont act like this in real life, so sorry

Why are people not happy about a naked girl in ur little village of npcs i would like that *insert lenny face*
This is also what I want to say. I don't know why some people so mind nymphs are naked and even think inappropriate.

I really don't mind nymphs are naked. Much more dryad is almost naked, and Truffle also seems naked. I guess maybe Greek mythology nymphs are naked.
Instead I think nymphs may be too bloody, but I don't know why, and I don't think Greek mythology nymphs are so bloody or aggressive.

I feel disappointed that Nymphs (non-transformed style) cannot become a town NPC, not like Tax Collector. But isn't a dryad a kind of nymph?

Good point. I'm new here this is my first comment ever. Ik this is stupid, but I'm xbox. Wolfbane332. I could use some help with the lunatic cultist, but yeah. I would want a naked girl in my house. I walk in. " hey Wolf, how was killing a boss?" "Oh it was fun. How's Being a naked babe?" Lol please ladies dont take offense I'm not trying to be mean. I dont act like this in real life, so sorry
If you want to see a naked girl, I can understand, because you are curious, aren't you? Because wondering, but having no chances to look?
This is just like the feeling that there's a box, but I don't know (but wonder) what things there are inside the box, but I only can see the surface, not inside the box, and I cannot open the box because the box is locked.

There is currently a Lost Girl NPC mod on the browser, and it just puts her in a simple white dress after you spritz the Nymph with purification powder. But the creator has no thread up for it, and has spent a grand total of one day on this forum before vanishing. This is an idea with a lot of potential, since it's basically recruiting a former monster who can easily access parts of the Dungeon or Caverns to locate treasures for you and sell them to you.

Back
Top Bottom