Mobile How are your solar eclipse chances?

How often did you encounter a solar eclipse?

• One/in-game week

• One/in-game month

• 2 or more/week

• 2 or more/month

• One in 2-5 months

• One in 5 or more months

• I am unsure

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leo0903

Official Terrarian
After about what seemed to be at least one or two in game months, I only got one solar eclipse. I am wondering what chances others had in solar eclipses.

I see them very often. Ive always liked solar eclipses but now I'm starting to see why they are annoying.

I barely ever see them, but when i do, they come in a bunch of like 3 in a row. But i have amazingly lucky RNG when they do appear, like 3 BHS and a Death Sickle in one Eclipse.

I have only seen two. In the first one, I got nothing but money. In the second, I got 2 BHS and the coins. I went to craft a terra blade only to find out that it takes one more BHS than PC so now I have a godly true night's edge that does decent damage and a true Excalibur that I rarely use.

A lot. I also got a solar eclipse and at the same day, a blood moon. I also got two eclipses in a row. I hate them a lot :(

I get solar eclipses so many damn times and I'm already sick of it :merchantmad:

One time I got solar eclipse and then blood moon

It was on PC though.. I didn't see the "Mobile" thing

Last edited:
There's a thing called Murphy's Law. I'm trying to build an arena for Duke Fishron, and: A SOLAR ECLIPSE IS HAPPENING!!!. Then, i perceived: rare things only happen when you don't want, or when it will be a disaster if it happens, but even, even when you least expect.

I only got two Solar Eclipse so far,and it only happened to me FOR this year.
I guess my Terraria RNG decided to be realistic on real life events except for Blood Moon.

Im finding the plantera's bulb when the solar eclipse happened. After the solar eclipse, a blood moon immediately appeared. And after the blood moon, another solar eclipse happened. So I encountered the Solar Eclipse event two times this year. LOLZ

Im finding the plantera's bulb when the solar eclipse happened. After the solar eclipse, a blood moon immediately appeared. And after the blood moon, another solar eclipse happened. So I encountered the Solar Eclipse event two times this year. LOLZ
Can’t be any worse than BM, SE, BM, SE, BM. All my NPCs were dead by the end of that chaos

Back
Top Bottom