Resolved How can I delete my account?

You can message one of the mods and they can give you further instructions on how to permanently deactivate your account, as deleting your account is impossible

What does deactivating account mean?
Can i just unlink the forum account from my steam and google?

Deactivating you account means you  literally ask the mods to permanently ban your account with a 500 point warning, which you'll usually only see on spam bots and people who ask for their account to be locked.

As for the unlinking thing, I think that's one of the steps you take, but you'd have to ask a mod

Deactivating you account means you  literally ask the mods to permanently ban your account with a 500 point warning, which you'll usually only see on spam bots and people who ask for their account to be locked.

As for the unlinking thing, I think that's one of the steps you take, but you'd have to ask a mod
Umm, wiill i able to create new account with my google and steam?

I don't think they'll actually literally ban you, just prevent access to your account.
And I think you will be able to make a new one.

Feel free to add me to the discussion too, @Legendary_Terrarian if Unit hasn't responded.

To clarify; we don't allow alternative accounts, regardless of the status of your original. This includes bans or loss of access (though we can sometimes merge them or help you recover lost accounts). We can provide more details as to what options are open to you in the DM.

Back
Top Bottom