PC How can I get a controller to be the same as the Xbox controls

cooltop101

Terrarian
I've played Terraria for many years on my Xbox 360, but now I don't have an Xbox 360 but I do have a PC copy of Terraria. But I'm used to playing with a controller so I bought an Xbox One controller, and it works, but the buttons aren't set up quite the same, is there any solution to get the controls the same as on the Xbox 360? and doors automatically opening would be great like on Xbox... Just saying

As far as I know about the Xbox 360 version, you can custom remap your controls on the PC version to be similar to the Xbox 360 version you play.

As far as features such as doors automatically opening that are exclusive to the Console version only, I don't know as much about that unfortunately. But you can change all of the button inputs on your Xbox 360 controller for PC to be the same, or as similar as possible. You'll just need to go through the Controls settings on PC to remap your controls to your preferences.

Isn't there a custom layout in the controls for the console edition? Like where you can swap between Custom and the dev's pick, there should be a console controls.

Back
Top Bottom