How can I get C sharp

Like my weapon idea

• Total voters

Drakezombie

Skeletron Prime
Ok. I know it is off topic. However, I had know idea where to put this thread
Back on topic
I was wondering if you knew where to downloaded c sharp (c#).
Please leave a link.
I have tried several times to get it, but only got tutorials for it. I need some help. I plan on making a sword.
Here is some details about it.
Damage: 999999999
Knock back: extremely high
Craft: 999 wood
Name: dungeon guardian killer
Why: to get the bone key.

You can't really download C#; It's a programming language, not a file. What you're most likely finding is tutorials for how to add a sword to Terraria using tModLoader and C#.
Your best bet is to just use Terrasavr as Blood Crawler said, or just go onto a server and get it there.

I think that it's... not very good. It could one-hit anything, and you could craft in the beginning of Hardmode/beginning of the game in general. And if you want a bone key, just start a new world with an endgame character and put a teleport that's connected to a skybridge (made of asphalt) at the 99 depth mark, and just run away and hit him as much as possible.
The Lifeforce, Ironskin, Swiftness, and Endurance potions are practically required, as well as food items that give Well Fed. You should also use Solar Armor, because that has the most defense, but DO NOT dash into him. Solar/Stardust Wings and Lightning/Frostspark Boots are also pretty much necessary.
Master Ninja Gear, Charm of Myths, Celestial Stone/Shell (The Celestial Shell should be use at night for the Werewolf buff), Destroyer Emblem (Sniper Scope if you're a Ranger), and they should all be Reforged to Menacing or Lucky (Warding will not have too much of an effect, as if you follow this, you will have a lot of mobility). Also, put Campfires and Heart Lanterns all over the Skybridge, and you should be ready to go (and if you want to, you can put an extra accessory in the leftover slot).

Back
Top Bottom