Mobile How can I make a logic gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotatoBoi

Terrarian
Hello I know on the pc version there are logic gates but not on android so how would I be able (If possible) to make an and gate on mobile... The reason I am asking is because I am trying to make a lever locked door that has a code... Also sorry if this is not where I post this I am new here...

This would probably be better as a post in the T-MEC social forum than as a game mechanics suggestion (you may want to ask the moderators to move it by reporting the thread). There's a link in my signature if you're interested. `;)

I haven't played mobile in a while so I'm not too familiar with the wiring nuances, but I'm certain that someone in T-MEC can help answer your question.

I'm not really certain about Logic Gates in Mobile right now since our wiring is a bit old (Pre-1.3.1), so probably making those might just crash the game I think. As he said, try asking the Mobile T-MEC members!

Hello I know on the pc version there are logic gates but not on android so how would I be able (If possible) to make an and gate on mobile... The reason I am asking is because I am trying to make a lever locked door that has a code... Also sorry if this is not where I post this I am new here...
Thanks I will move it :happy:
We can't move threads into/out of social groups like T-MEC, sorry. You'll have to make a new thread there.

eta: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-can-i-make-a-logic-gate-in-terraria-mobile.73511/
I'll lock this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom