tModLoader How can I make an item that works like a wormhole potion but allows you to teleport anywhere?

memeladmega

Official Terrarian
I'm just trying to make a mod for me and my friends to have, and I'm trying to make an item that lets you teleport wherever you want on the map. If I can't do this or nobody can tell me, then can someone just tell me how to make an item like the RoD?

AlchemistNPC(not Lite) has an items that lets you do that. It's post Moon Lord though. And obtaining it is technically an open secret

AlchemistNPC(not Lite) has an items that lets you do that. It's post Moon Lord though. And obtaining it is technically an open secret
I think you misunderstood, I'm not talking about getting something like it, I mean how to MAKE a custom one with a mod.
edit: thanks for trying to help though :)

Last edited:
You could extract AlchemistNPC and look at the code of the item. I checked and it's not hiding it's code.
The item is internally called GlobalTeleporterUp, but the actual teleport code is in the AlchemistNPCPlayer, inside an if block on line 781

Last edited:
You could extract AlchemistNPC and look at the code of the item. I checked and it's not hiding it's code.
The item is internally called GlobalTeleporterUp, but the actual teleport code is in the AlchemistNPCPlayer, inside an if block on line 781
Oh, thanks! This actually could help me!

Back
Top Bottom