• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

How can I record videos on my PC?

superwill771

Terrarian
How can I record videos on my PC without having to spend money? I need to make videos to make it more clear for one of my bug reports about the swimming speed of the Hemogoblin Shark and Creature of the Deep.

Aurora3500

Staff member
OBS is free and open source video recording and streaming software. You can use it to make videos for bug reports. It takes a little setup, but the website has info to help get it setup.

superwill771

Terrarian
Okay, thanks. And I have Movie Maker to edit some parts of my videos. But what video filenames the forums can support?

Last edited:

Pigface537

Spazmatism
if you ever need to do this again, and you have a nvidia gpu, get geforce experience shadowplay its technically worse than obs, but simpler.

Territe

Terrarian
Okay, thanks. And I have Movie Maker to edit some parts of my videos. But what video filenames the forums can support?
that i have no idea on but heres my suggestion for editing software

use ShotCut its the editing software i use its free and has no watermarks

Top Bottom