Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

Terraria's still better.

They are both pretty equal in my eyes. Terraria is more focused on RPG and combat factors, while Minecraft focuses more on building. As someone who likes both of those, its hard for me to pick favorites, but I can see why you would like Terraria more.

They are both pretty equal in my eyes. Terraria is more focused on RPG and combat factors, while Minecraft focuses more on building. As someone who likes both of those, its hard for me to pick favorites, but I can see why you would like Terraria more.
Why?
Seriously, tell me, I don't know how do you see that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418055120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why?
Wait, is it because ice cubes can be picked up in Terraria?

Well me and my friend wanted to play Trine 2 co-op. I misspelled "Trine" and somehow I got Terraria! The game looked awesome but then I a realised that Trine was another game :p
I still play Terraria and I love it! :passionate:

Well me and my friend wanted to play Trine 2 co-op. I misspelled "Trine" and somehow I got Terraria! The game looked awesome but then I a realised that Trine was another game :p
Mispellled like Terrine?

Why?
[DOUBLEPOST=1418055120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, is it because ice cubes can be picked up in Terraria?

Well, I see with my eyes of course, silly :). And ice cubes can be picked up in both games, but you need a silk touch pick for the ones in Minecraft.

How'd you got Terraria instead of Trine? That doesn't make sense.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418055353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I see with my eyes of course, silly :). And ice cubes can be picked up in both games, but you need a silk touch pick for the ones in Minecraft.
Eh.

Remember guys, this isn’t the place to discuss Minecraft vs. Terraria. Take this to the Adult Swim social forum
index.php

I accidentally looked at a Yogscast video on it, I had mixed thoughts about it. A bit later in 2011, I became interested and bought the game. Thank god for that, eh?

My memory is not the best, but i think it was because i found Yrimir's channel. I thought the game looked cool and bought it. And that's how i started wasting my life on games like Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom