Casual How did you get your TCF name?

Easy.

My previous name was SonicBurst.
SonicBurst = A combination of Sonic and Burst.
Sonic = Refers to Sonic The Hedgehog, my favorite video game franchise.
Burst = Refers to Red Burst, the red wisp of Sonic Colors.
Combine those and you get SonicBurst. Later I removed the Sonic.
Oh hey Burst! Nice to see a familiar face from the Sonic community! Anyways my username is Ravenfreak because I'm obsessed with Raven from Teen Titans. I've been using this name for almost a decade now, and I'm still obsessed with Raven so there's no need for me to change it.

It's in direct reference to Bai Qi, a decorated Chinese general from the Qin kingdom during the Warring States era. Originally I wanted Qi Jiguang (Wuyi), a general from the late Ming Dynasty who was well known for his successful campaigns against the Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese wokou that plagued Shandong's coastal region.

However, not finding a portrait of him, I settled instead on who you see now. A figure even more illustrious and historied then the one who I was initially looking for. Apparently Bai Qi served a military career as a commander for more than 30 years, and in that time seized more than 73 cities, having not lost even one battle. More notably, while fighting the Zhao kingdoms forces with the soldiers he commanded, he routed and killed between 890,000 to 2,000,000 of theirs.

For his extremely successful and brutal victories against the rival nation, he was nicknamed Ren Tu or, human butcher and was proclaimed by later Chinese historians as one the four greatest generals during the Warring States period.

Yeah, I know it seems pretty mucked up speaking about a potential mass murderer in such tones of reverence, but in my opinion, he's more a hero during a chaotic time who played his part in eventually unifying China, under his state respectively, even if he had to cut a bloody swathe through it.

It's in direct reference to Bai Qi, a decorated Chinese general from the Qin kingdom during the Warring States era. Originally I wanted Qi Jiguang (Wuyi), a general from the late Ming Dynasty who was well known for his successful campaigns against the Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese wokou that plagued Shandong's coastal region.

However, not finding a portrait of him, I settled instead on who you see now. A figure even more illustrious and historied then the one who I was initially looking for. Apparently Bai Qi served a military career as a commander for more than 30 years, and in that time seized more than 73 cities, having not lost even one battle. More notably, while fighting the Zhao kingdoms forces with the soldiers he commanded, he routed and killed between 890,000 to 2,000,000 of theirs.

For his extremely successful and brutal victories against the rival nation, he was nicknamed Ren Tu or, human butcher and was proclaimed by later Chinese historians as one the four greatest generals during the Warring States period.

Yeah, I know it seems pretty mucked up speaking about a potential mass murderer in such tones of reverence, but in my opinion, he's more a hero during a chaotic time who played his part in eventually unifying China, under his state respectively, even if he had to cut a bloody swathe through it.
I Honestly Expected "Lol I Just Like How It Sounds"
I Never Expected You Had A Serious Side Of You.

Yeah, it's just my Steam nickname (don't you dare friend me out of the blue, red, green, or any other color)
But the Steam nickname came from watching a great moving and liking the mouse, in my opinion the best character.

The "Great And Powerful Landry" Comes From Stargate SG-1, In The 200th Episode, Named *GASP* "200" There Is A Clip In Which The Members Of SG-1 (And General Landry) Are The Wizard Of Oz Characters, Hank Landry Being The Great And Powerful Oz. (Also Explains My Avatar)
The Reason I Didn't Put "The Great And Powerful Landry" Is Because It Might Not Of Fit.
The 3
Great 8
And 11
Powerful 19
Landry 25
Add Spaces, That's 29. Yep, Wouldn't Fit.

Mine has its roots in a school project I had as a wee lad. I was supposed to make up a word. Me, being a "violent" young boy, smushed together "explode" and "incinerate". I didn't actually use this for anything for quite the long time. In fact, it wasn't until months later when I decided to make a new Roblox account. I remembered the project and thought "Explinerator" would be cool. Since then I switched the final "o" with the "e" in the middle.
Friend me on Roblox plz

my name is after I killed Skeletron many times (my Terrarian Forums name and the name of my OC, and soon DeviantArt and Steam name)
it is just "Killer" and my favourite boss's name "Skeletron" split with "of", so I made this as an original name for my forum name
(and I liked to use "K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron" as a character's name and mentioned it before my forums name changed to "Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron")

I was building a faction for Brikwars when it came time to make their leader. At first I called him General Mc Black but later changed it to Crimson Mc Black (as he wore a crimson colored tranch coat) I became attached to the name and decided to use it as my user name which I found much more interesting than legomaster pokemonmaster timemaster and TheNoob. The i after the s was a typo on my part.

Mine came from “Code”, because I like to program, and the “root” part because when you’re a super user in Linux, you’re considered the “root” user and can control everything.

I might change it, ‘cause I think it stinks. -_-

Back
Top Bottom