Casual How did you get your TCF name?

Minecraft Username cuz why not?

P.S. Inspired by The Farlanders Mod for Minecraft. Also I played more Minecraft than Terraria before...

Shiloh Shepherds is a breed of dog. I have my own Shiloh that's purely made out of love and hair and I can't help it if I'm mad about Shiloh Shepherds now. Before I started using ShilohShepherds as my gamertag everywhere it was usually something that had wolf in it.

First one was simply my first username ever made, this one is one of my original characters. (OCs)

Sockmonkey is from the thing, sockmonkeys. And i just slap numbers on the back

I sometimes use Sockboy, coming from sockmonkey, and, well, BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII xDxD gg no rea alof lolol memes wow now im getting banend boy since im a human male

I started my account because I had a lot of ideas for how to make the game better, mostly balancing items via nerfs and buffs. Could be worse. I almost named myself theguywhodidthewofwith8defencemeteorarmourandthespacegun. Because it's true, on my first play through I actually did that. Ohh- thwack (gets slapped by conscience)

I was one of those people with spectre armor (the one that heals) and spamming razrobladetyphoon but now i wouldve used (i wont tell you) as my username

My original TCF name was Holocaster but it didn't sound right because it sounds like "holocaust". So I changed it to "Halocaster", an angel with dark blood running through his veins.

Back
Top Bottom