Casual How did you get your TCF name?

It used to be after my real name until I have a conversation with Cenx years ago and she misspelt it to this. So now it's my name but with 2 letters swapped and has been that way for a few years.
I can't remember what I used for TerrariaOnline.

I'm impressed I managed to snatch not one but two 4-letter names here.

My new name comes from my old name, Digitus99, Oscuridad, osea, Oscuro, with that we would already have two parts, and the awoken one was because I came up with many ideas at once and I called it awakening.
And now we have:Dark Digitus Awoken.

I had an old name that I used in many other communities. I didn’t want to be recognised here right away so I changed it to fit my profile pic. Idk if that’s even lettuce on that cat but whatever (yes it’s supposed to be pixelated).

Mubarak (I mean my, uhhh auto correct are you okay?)username hmmm, ehh nothing much at all, just my dad came up with usernames for me and my brother’s, and I like it, so I just keep using it, well except for my channel hehe...

Couldn't think of much username ideas bc I'm not good at coming up with a username at all. So I decided to think about some things that have helped me go through dark times and aren't too personal. My mind then came up with Demi Lovato who calls her fans Lovatic. That's how I came up with it. :nursesmile:

I got mine because i wanted my name to have dude on it, but one day i was typing fast and misspelled dude and got deud
and then i said "Hey that would be a cool username", so then i just added the z at the end and thats how i got my username
(pretty long story)

So im curious, how did you get yours?

Tell us the origin story of your forum username! Is it unique to this community? Is it something you use everywhere?
Hi there @ShadowTiger I know your post was awhile ago, but I’ve moved it (and any replies) just now into this already existing thread for the same topic. To keep all “how did you get your name“ posts in the same thread.

I got mine because i wanted my name to have dude on it, but one day i was typing fast and misspelled dude and got deud
and then i said "Hey that would be a cool username", so then i just added the z at the end and thats how i got my username
(pretty long story)

So im curious, how did you get yours?
Hi @Deudz, same thing for you. I moved your post (and any replies) to this already existing thread since it’s for the same topic. :)

Back
Top Bottom