Casual How did you get your TCF name?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[/QUOTE]
That purple text is fine until put into quotations for me
Good lord my eyes

Last edited:
Minecraft and me being such a scaredy-cat, I can be easily scared, easily angered that I could kill someone (jk) and I just taught of a random thing.

In one place in the internet I am "DAPARTYPOOPER". It reminded me of that place when I made my username. I took out PARTYPOOPER because I thought that this wouldn't fit my personality. I changed it to lowercase because idk. And idk the rest I chose randomly.

Steam Username, don't really know where I got it from, sadly, there are other Omniwolves out there stealing usernames from me, such as Minecraft, where I had to go with 0mniwolf.

;(

I wanted to get a Minecraft Pocket Edition account. At first I tried TheCoolGuy, but it was taken. And then out of my un-creativity, tried TheCoolGu, and it worked. It is now the name I use for all the websites I'm on, minus the capital letters.

This thread has been around since 2014 and I still have yet to post on it... which is odd. This seems like the type of topic that would immediately catch my attention >.>

I obtained this username back in 2011 when I made another account for ROBLOX (I'd been playing since 2007, back when it was actually somewhat decent, but eventually forgot about it so my old account was outdated). My username there isn't the username I have now though; I started role playing on ROBLOX and my first real character with a story other than just messing around was a dragon named Gawen.

I think I chose it to be my username because I wanted my OCs to be a bit more prominent, I don't know. Nonetheless, it's now my username nearly everywhere.

I liked the Arbiter from the Halo series, but I thought his name was spelled with a p not a b and after a while I realized my mistake and I just went with it because it sounds a bit better

I liked the Arbiter from the Halo series, but I thought his name was spelled with a p not a b and after a while I realized my mistake and I just went with it because it sounds a bit better
Reminds me of how, before I actually saw the name and only heard it, I thought Zekrom was Zeckron.

When I came here, I wanted to have a name that would fit an evil overlord. I don't use this dark lord theme any longer so I have been thinking if I wanted to change my name to something else.

neo comes from neopets, a virtual pet website i like, and selket is a petpet(a pet for your neopets) on neopets.

I just slammed some boss names together, then changed it to TerrarYEEa prime for about a week, and then took out the rYEEa part.

One day I joined TCF, my name was stupid and I thought why don't I name myself my favorite animal, yep, manties are pretty scary and cool looking for me and I like color green, there's that :)

Back
Top Bottom