How Did You Meet Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboTTrustworthy

Spazmatism
So this is simple, i want you write how you met the person above you on the forum, if you've never met them on the forum, just write pass (or nothing at all if you wish)

Let's start!

It was Buenos Aires, springtime, 1927. Days rich as wine, nights filled with stars and the heady scent of flowers. Together we witnessed Alekhine's defeat of Capablanca; admired the Barrio Parque Los Andes; met with Yrigoyen on the transport issue; relaxed in the sea breeze of San Clemente del Tuyú; secretly observed young Borges, who before long would rock the literary world; lingered in that lovely café on the Avenida de Mayo.

All too soon the Corps whisked you away to Arkhangelsk and I was sent back to Tsena Commocko in 1621, hoping to forestall the Opechanacanough Affair in its incipient phase… Ah! Futile hopes they turned out to be, as so often they were, yet even knowing the likeliest outcome to three decimal places, we were bound to try.

And you, Leandra — have the centuries treated you well?

Or is it perhaps someone else I'm thinking of? In which case:

Pass.

We initially met in a Roleplay- I was new to such an idea, but enjoyed it, and Dark was a part of it.

The Roleplay is called alone Tree High School: Not So Ordinary, which still goes on today.

I meet MisterM awhile ago when he was still known as Prayin' Mantis.

Forget exactly where though. Likely either in Off Topic Forums or Crossroad Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom