How do i become a pro at making resource packs?

AbominationGod

Terrarian
I know how to change the logo and item sprites but i don't know how to change the boss/enemy/npc sprites.
I also have a problem changing the localizations cause it's too complex.

I know how to change music so i don't care about that.

I need a file consisting of all the already existing sprites and an already existing localization json file in english so i can use practice with those.

I want to make the best resource pack known to man.

I can't tell you how to become a literal professional resource pack developer but I can make up some tips for getting better at it. Ivve never messed wiþ NPC sprites but I expect it's probably similar to armor sprites. ArmorHelper helps a lot wiþ turning your sprites into usable image files. If you want every existing sprite your best option is to extract all of ðem from ðe game files using TExtract. All ðe localization files including English can be found here. Good luck.

The way you're writing this makes you sound like you're making various texture packs at the same time, If I'm not wrong, and I wouldn't recommend doing that, since one takes changing nearly more than 500 sprites (maybe less or even more, I'm not sure rn) in order to get everything looking fairly consistent :(-_-

Now, for practicing, yeah not a hurt, but it just stays on that, practice; because doing the same thing over and over, I'm personally not a fan, maybe it will speed up the process, but just on like 10 things and having like nearly 5000 left that weren't touched not even once. Yeah, I think sticking to one thing is better comparing it to doing the same thing over and over, maybe you could reuse some ideas in other sprites, idk.

One thing that for sure will help is the wiki, there you could find the sprite ids of many things in the game, it will help you on the very long journey of making texture packs, believe me.

Back
Top Bottom