Map-Golf How do I disable mob spawns?

Quackinton

Spazmatism
would like to build a golf course (just for fun), and I want there to be no mobs spawning, how do I prevent them from spawning (I know you can disable mob spawns in journey mode but you have to do it manually when you join the world, if that’s the only solution then it’s totally ok) I was planning on creating a new world and not using an existing one. Also another question, would Tedit be good for building the course?

1658588335932.png

would like to build a golf course (just for fun), and I want there to be no mobs spawning, how do I prevent them from spawning (I know you can disable mob spawns in journey mode but you have to do it manually when you join the world, if that’s the only solution then it’s totally ok) I was planning on creating a new world and not using an existing one. Also another question, would Tedit be good for building the course?
Journey is the only legit way, unless you use towns everywhere, which is kind of not possible since there aren’t enough NPCs.
But TEdit would work if you are could at using it, for me personally it’s not good I only use it for really simple things.

Back
Top Bottom