PC How do I get steampunk wings?

ethanciavo

Terrarian
The changelog says that steampunk wings are now obtainable, and the wiki says that the steampunker sells them after beating golem. But I beat golem, and checked her inventory, and she doesn't sell them? Does anybody know how to actually get them?

I think they are sold at a certain time. I had the same issue, came back later and she was selling them.

The changelog says that steampunk wings are now obtainable, and the wiki says that the steampunker sells them after beating golem. But I beat golem, and checked her inventory, and she doesn't sell them? Does anybody know how to actually get them?
Have you beat Golem in 1.3? I suspect that will be required, because in previous versions killing him didn't unlock anything, so it probably wasn't recorded at all.

Have you beat Golem in 1.3? I suspect that will be required, because in previous versions killing him didn't unlock anything, so it probably wasn't recorded at all.

That wouldnt matter. "Golem Killed" is a world-check, as I said, it's most likely time-restricted and the wiki is wrong. (which it tends to be after an update)

The steampunker DOES sell them, though. Just keep checking.

OK, just checked an old world, it seems you're right. My guess then is that she sells them during the waning moon, i.e. when she doesn't sell the jetpack.

I found the solution, guys. Due to a bug, she only sells the wings in singleplayer. I was playing on a multiplayer world, so I guess that explains it.

I found the solution, guys. Due to a bug, she only sells the wings in singleplayer. I was playing on a multiplayer world, so I guess that explains it.
This is what I've found as well. Was in multiplayer and talked to the Steampunker to get her wings. They weren't sold. Went right back into the same world with the same character one minute later - this time in single player - and her wings were being sold.

I thought it might've been fixed in 1.3.0.4, but it hasn't been. `:cry:

Someone go use this thread as proof and go to the Bug forums and make a bug report about this, so the devs know.

Back
Top Bottom