Mobile how do i git gud

Sand2rraria

Skeletron
i'm bad at the game (cant even stay alive like 3 seconds against Queen Slime) currently, i'm trying to practice in expert mode (that i never did before) but i still need advice for how i can get better at the game, Also in expert mode, i have already beaten Eye Of Cthulhu and King Slime, but keep dying to random enemies like Snatchers.

i'm bad at the game (cant even stay alive like 3 seconds against Queen Slime) currently, i'm trying to practice in expert mode (that i never did before) but i still need advice for how i can get better at the game, Also in expert mode, i have already beaten Eye Of Cthulhu and King Slime, but keep dying to random enemies like Snatchers.
Are you playing on Mobile or Xbox One? I moved your post (out of Forum Feedback section) into the Mobile section for now.

I can give you a few hints, but really, git gud just means practice, and learn, and practice some more.

Preparation is key to expert mode. If you're going up against any boss, you'll need the best weapons, armour and accessories for the stage you're at. Potions help enormously, so spend time gathering the resources you need.

Generally speaking, if specific enemies are hammering you in an area, you have insufficient gear for that area. I find that if I'm dying because they are nearly one hit killing me, I need better armour. If the problem is I can't kill them quick enough, I need better weapons.

I don't know how familiar you are with the different reforges, but make sure your using the right ones for your style of play and gear load out; there's no point reforging for critical if the weapons you use don't do critical hits.

just dont die bruh:indifferent:

Back
Top Bottom