Mobile How do i go back to 1.2 (iPad Mini 1)

I read the new patch notes and i still havent recived an update prompt . if i do get it will i have my stuff. If so could i transfer my worlds to a compatible device for 1.3?

To answer the question in the title of your thread, there is no way to backdate your game to 1.2 unless you have an iOS device running < version 10.
If you have not got the update visible in the app store/Google Play it likely means your device does not meet the requirements which you can view here: Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!
If you post your device info, it may help further.

Last edited:
I read the new patch notes and i still havent recived an update prompt . if i do get it will i have my stuff. If so could i transfer my worlds to a compatible device for 1.3?
Hi Andrew, what are you seeing when you go to the Terraria page in the App Store? Can you show a screenshot. Does it show Open (or Update?)

Hi Andrew, what are you seeing when you go to the Terraria page in the App Store? Can you show a screenshot. Does it show Open (or Update?)
I checked the apps store it says terraria requires 10. My ipad in settings says its 9.3.5. And i confirmed my device is a ipad mini 1rst generation. But when i go on terraria it loads up as if it were the 1.3 one with all of developer companies and stuff.

I checked the apps store it says terraria requires 10. My ipad in settings says its 9.3.5. And i confirmed my device is a ipad mini 1rst generation. But when i go on terraria it loads up as if it were the 1.3 one with all of developer companies and stuff.
Could you screenshot your terraria title screen and post it here please?

Can you update the app in the App Store. What does that screen say?

Heres a vid i recorded for you
15708362006941929361222.jpg

Attachments

• 1570836234673987749322.jpg
    1570836234673987749322.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 150
Ok. We have established you are on IOS 9.3.5.
Terraria 1.3 required 10+ to play. Seeing as you have a mini 1, you don't meet the requirements. Sorry about that. (iPad mini 1 cannot support iOS 10)

I cant uninstalling wont send me an update

I just want to go back to my kingdom. I havent been able to open my game since i updated to 1.3.

At this point im considering using an app extractor i found to directly access my saves.

<triple posts merged by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom