How do I make a texture pack?

tentacleslime

Terrarian
got a few ideas to try out and do the blocks have to be the same pixel size as default or can we increase them like in minecraft?

Every asset must have same canvas size as the orginial texture, making is by one pixel smaller or bigger, it will no longer apply.
This restristion was added in 1.4 Journey's End.
Terraria sprites/textures have 2x2 pixel scale, you can make it 1x1 by yourself if you want.

Hope you find this answer informative and usefull.

Darn, that's unfortunate. The one graphic change I was actually hoping to make is an enlarged cursor. I guess I'll have to keep doing that by replacing the XNBs. :merchantsad:

Darn, that's unfortunate. The one graphic change I was actually hoping to make is an enlarged cursor. I guess I'll have to keep doing that by replacing the XNBs. :merchantsad:
Must agree, I am not only one, but it's very restrictive, sometimes you can't even do anything.
The reason why is that is because of bugs? Like come on, which bugs? I didn't came across any (game breaking) bugs when using experimental feature in previous version, only thing was that some textures didn't applied even they had same canvas size like "Player_" assets. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom