Resolved how do i put an image in my signature?

Every time I try to put an image made by me it says "something went wrong", what should I do? :sigh:
Hi there, in order to have an image in your signature, the image will already need to be somewhere on the internet already in order for you to link to it. If it’s not, you can upload the image to another site (like imgur) then link to it here as [img]www.imageurl.jpg[/img]

If you want to put here the text of your signature, I can help you figure out where it’s going wrong. Or send it to me in a private message.

Hi there, in order to have an image in your signature, the image will already need to be somewhere on the internet already in order for you to link to it. If it’s not, you can upload the image to another site (like imgur) then link to it here as [img]www.imageurl.jpg[/img]

If you want to put here the text of your signature, I can help you figure out where it’s going wrong. Or send it to me in a private message.
hi, thanks for replying, this is the link:

hi, thanks for replying, this is the link:
The reason it’s not working in your signature is because you’re linking to the page that the image is on, instead of linking to the actual image.

On a computer, you should be able to get the url for the actual image (it will end in “.jpg” or “.png”). I don’t believe you can get it while on a mobile/tablet device.

The reason it’s not working in your signature is because you’re linking to the page that the image is on, instead of linking to the actual image.

On a computer, you should be able to get the url for the actual image (it will end in “.jpg” or “.png”). I don’t believe you can get it while on a mobile/tablet device.
I did it, thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom