PC How do I remove 100 health from my character?

HiroroSan

Terrarian
Ok so I went a server just hanging out with friends then I decided to go to the server's pve area then I suddenly got 500 health (I only have 400 health)how can I remove the additional 100? I want to remove it because the character that got the additional health is my main one and I don't want to cheat on that.

what kind of 500hp is it? like the life fruit kind which are permanent or some hocus pocus server plugins being used for that server?

if it's the first one, nah. can't undo it. well---you can, but through a save file editor I think.

Do you know a save editor and how to use it?
there is this one called Terrasavr. Import your save there (backup it up first) and then set your hp from 500 to 400,
not sure if that will undo your max health or just put you in a state as if you just came from being hurt by an enemy.

oh ok thanks,I'll do this after I know some basic stuff about things like that.While I'm fighting the twins I'm just gonna watch my healthbar and if it reaches to 100 Im gonna let the twins kill me or any mobs that dmg me to 100,I'm doing that because I don't want to cheat on my main character and main world.

I think I found it

upload_2019-2-2_22-47-22.png

Health: 100/400 (IE. change 400 to your desired number)

.bak is the backup file for your plr incase you corrupt the .plr file somehow I think you can always rename the .plr.bak to .plr to use your character again but the .bak file gets updated aswell as your .plr so if you tried to use the .bak file now it'd probably still have the 500/500 change.

glad to know it worked for you :)

Back
Top Bottom