Mobile How do u defeat mech bosses as melee

razorbladetyphoonbest

Eye of Cthulhu
im doing a melee playthrough and im about to fight the mech bosses i already have the stuff to defeat the destroyer except for armor but idk for the other 2 because we dont have shadowflame knife and ice sickle is hard to farm because of the crazy low drop rate so how do i beat them? My world is adamantite and not titanium sadly

Edit:i got an ice sickle while trying to make a farm i used 30 minutes making it and i just got it while doing so idk if i should be pissed off or happy

Last edited:
You could go Frost Armor and use weapons such as the Onyx Blaster and the Daedalus Stormbow to help you kill some of these bosses. Frost Armor is a unique Ranged/Melee hybrid armor, so it may be able to acquiesce to your playstyle. If not, you can use weapons such as the Ice Sickle you have procured or the Fetid Baghnakhs to help deal massive damage quickly. And, of course, you could go for the trusty Amarok that is revered by many, simply because of its high power, utility, and high drop rate.

EDIT: My apologies, most of these items are not available in the Mobile version. As such, your best approach would be to use the Ice Sickle. You can still use the Frost Armor to use weapons such as the Megashark(which you can get from the Destroyer). After the mech bosses are defeated, much stronger melee weapons are available to you(allowing you to switch back to full Melee.)

You could go Frost Armor and use weapons such as the Onyx Blaster and the Daedalus Stormbow to help you kill some of these bosses. Frost Armor is a unique Ranged/Melee hybrid armor, so it may be able to acquiesce to your playstyle. If not, you can use weapons such as the Ice Sickle you have procured or the Fetid Baghnakhs to help deal massive damage quickly. And, of course, you could go for the trusty Amarok that is revered by many, simply because of its high power, utility, and high drop rate.

EDIT: My apologies, most of these items are not available in the Mobile version. As such, your best approach would be to use the Ice Sickle. You can still use the Frost Armor to use weapons such as the Megashark(which you can get from the Destroyer). After the mech bosses are defeated, much stronger melee weapons are available to you(allowing you to switch back to full Melee.)
Frost armor needs hallowed bars here in mobile and for some reason snow golems dont seem to be spawning so much for me even if its raining

Back
Top Bottom