Mobile How do you create a server on a Samsung Chromebook 3 version of terraria

noahfreem2

Terrarian
Please help me. I wanna play with friends and family but I can't figure out how to create a server to play with them on.

That is good, because that saves quite a bit of time.

A disclaimer: I have never played Terraria multiplayer before, so I would like to direct you to these two articles on the Terraria Wiki, as they are what I have found to be generally most effective for resolving issues such as this.

I plan to assist you if you need any additional assistance, or simply wish to have a second opinion, but I believe it would be faster if you viewed these pages yourself, as you know exactly what your setup is.

Please help me. I wanna play with friends and family but I can't figure out how to create a server to play with them on.
Hi @noahfreem2 are you playing Terraria on the mobile version? Normally on a Chromebook that’s what I see. If so, this article may help. Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

The server file to play the PC version of the game is different than the server file needed to play the mobile version.

How to tell the difference: You are playing the PC version if the game was purchased from Steam or GOG. You are playing on the mobile version if the game was purchased from the iOS App Store, Google Play store, or from Amazon.

Hi @noahfreem2 are you playing Terraria on the mobile version? Normally on a Chromebook that’s what I see. If so, this article may help. Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

The server file to play the PC version of the game is different than the server file needed to play the mobile version.

How to tell the difference: You are playing the PC version if the game was purchased from Steam or GOG. You are playing on the mobile version if the game was purchased from the iOS App Store, Google Play store, or from Amazon.
yes after all mobile is the only terraria my chromebook can run.

Back
Top Bottom