how do you find out what slimes you haven't killed yet?

Heavyoak

Terrarian
im at 23/24 of slimes killed and I'm at a lost as to the last one I need to kill. is there a way to get a list one the ones killed and not killed?

im at 23/24 of slimes killed and I'm at a lost as to the last one I need to kill. is there a way to get a list one the ones killed and not killed?
I don't think there's a list kept of which ones you've killed. However, one of the most overlooked, and perhaps the one you're missing, is the Rainbow Slime. It comes out in hardmode rain and spawns on hallowed blocks, and right now it seems to NOT spawn if the player is standing on hallowed blocks. So the best way is to be standing on non-hallow blocks with hallowed blocks directly offscreen in order for if to spawn. During rain in hardmode.

It is also possible that you will need to kill the Slime of the opposite evil.
Those only come out in Hardmode, so if you have only killed the Hardmode Slime of one of the evils, you are missing the other one.

I don't think there's a list kept of which ones you've killed. However, one of the most overlooked, and perhaps the one you're missing, is the Rainbow Slime. It comes out in hardmode rain and spawns on hallowed blocks, and right now it seems to NOT spawn if the player is standing on hallowed blocks. So the best way is to be standing on non-hallow blocks with hallowed blocks directly offscreen in order for if to spawn. During rain in hardmode.

got that one, I have loads of rainbow blocks

It is also possible that you will need to kill the Slime of the opposite evil.
Those only come out in Hardmode, so if you have only killed the Hardmode Slime of one of the evils, you are missing the other one.

so if my world is corruption, I need to make a crimson world?

got that one, I have loads of rainbow blocks

so if my world is corruption, I need to make a crimson world?
Yes. Make a Crimson world, get to Hardmode, and kill a Crimslime! Shouldn't be too difficult with a Hardmode character; just bring a Voodoo Doll, dig straight down to the Underworld, find the Hardmode Crimson, and you're all set.

Back
Top Bottom