Mobile How do you get an older version of terraria on mobile?

Zippy02

Official Terrarian
I have been playing on mobile 1.4 for a while now but I've aslo been looking for an older version that has better controls and the exclusive features.
Does anyone know how to change version as I have tried as much as I can but still can't get it.
Plus I dont want to uninstall the current 1.4 version and I do not want the demo version of the game.

I have been playing on mobile 1.4 for a while now but I've aslo been looking for an older version that has better controls and the exclusive features.
Does anyone know how to change version as I have tried as much as I can but still can't get it.
Plus I dont want to uninstall the current 1.4 version and I do not want the demo version of the game.
Hi @Zippy02 welcome to the forums.

There is no way to downgrade to the old 1.2.4 version of the game unless you have a device that does not meet the minimum requirements to be able to upgrade to the 1.3 version.

However, it‘s completely possible to customize the touch controls and arrange them in the way of the old controls. Here’s my character on the iPad using controls very similar to the old controls.

1624463819025.png

Heres more info and a guide on how to customize the controls: Mobile - Mobile Terraria Control Customization Guide

Hi @Zippy02 welcome to the forums.

There is no way to downgrade to the old 1.2.4 version of the game unless you have a device that does not meet the minimum requirements to be able to upgrade to the 1.3 version.

However, it‘s completely possible to customize the touch controls and arrange them in the way of the old controls. Here’s my character on the iPad using controls very similar to the old controls.

View attachment 328392

Heres more info and a guide on how to customize the controls: Mobile - Mobile Terraria Control Customization Gu
Okay

Back
Top Bottom