• Fisher

• Using the best stuff you find

• Farmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
Hello, I haven't seen any thread like this so I think it's time to ask: How do you like to progress?

Normally I like to play with fishing early-game for ores and some weapons, but I turn to using the best stuff I can find mid-game, and once I became a summoner end-game. I also tried being a magic-user, but I was terrible at it.
So that is it. What are you waiting for? Vote!

Last edited:
Why isn't there an option to go with a different option each new character?
anyway, I'll go as any class i want, using all of them seems to be too easy

Whatever I find that is better for me.

Which is usually the Meele class, with weapons that are ranged ironically (Bananarang and Scourge of the corruptor both are meele, yet they actually ranged so go figure).

I also ALWAYS bring a minion with me, because there is absolutly NO reason not to, its not much additional damage but it is free, automatic damage so why not?

By magician do you mean mage? That's how I progress but I still use certain ranged weapons like the Chain Gun and melee weapons like the Terra Blade.

Hello, I haven't seen any thread like this so I think it's time to ask: How do you like to progress?

Normally I like to play with fishing early-game for ores and some weapons, but I turn to using best stuff I can find mid-game, and once I became a summoner end-game. I once tried being a magic-user, but I was terrible at it.
So that is it. What are you waiting for? Vote!
Personally I used a ranged skilled type of class in Hardmode, using the Uzi when I need it the most.
(Oh gosh I hate it consuming bullets ;-;), but its worth it in the end.

Mining at first, and developing your skills in melee skills, and ranged will help in game a lot, and the mage stuff I only use it when I need it, so I am always stacked with Health Pots, and other op stuff.
That's what's easy for me at least :3.

I love being a mage. I also tried out summoner and got up to the mechs.

In pre-hardmode I stick with ranger though, with a sword on me at all times.

Can you change the poll name from magician to mage please? Magician makes it sound ridiculous.

I just use what ever appears to work at the time; at least work for myself. I mainly focus on building things, and don't really worry too much on what type of role I play in combat, as I battle with what ever I have acquired. I like to try out all the ones I am able to get, and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom