Casual How do you like your hair?

What length do you like your hair?

• Total voters

Elk

Terrarian
I just got my hair cut, now its short.

I miss my long hair.

So with hair on the mind, I have a question for you all.

So, you fine gentlemen and gentlewomen, (and roughmen and roughwomen) how do you like your hair? Do you like to have long hair? Short hair? Shoulder height? A buzz cut?
I, personally quite like having long hair, but what about you?

i like it long but not too long so i look kind of like a girl. its basically medium but it gets long sometimes but never to the point as said earlier. when i was younger i would have gel in it but i one day didnt like it anymore so i went to my medium long state as it is now

I like mine kinda medium length. Mine is mostly straight until a certain length, and then it just flips out and makes me look like a girl. There's like one perfect length that I like it where it looks really cool (especially right after a shower). Right now my hair just kinda goes to my eyes and I quite like it.
Also I don't do anything to my hair in the morning; I just take a shower and I'm done. It looks messy, but I like it like that.

Buzz cut, buzz cut all the way. My hair curls everywhere, and would probably be an afro if I let it grow (my friends have suggested that a lot.) But it is just really annoying when it is long.

Long , but not long i dont even know what size would it be its not long but not short but not too long to call it medium but not too short to call it short .-.
In an anime like style sort of

Reactions: Elk
I currently like my hair, but I hate getting it cut, I must have a fringe because of my forehead, and it must be over my ears. other than that Im not entirely fussy.

Thats my hair xD i have no other pictures on my computer so yeah , excuse my face as i stare into your soul

My hair is less scene I guess, and more like:

Attachments

• 2014-07-23 16.31.27.jpg
    2014-07-23 16.31.27.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 213
My hair is less scene I guess, and more like:
No ._. Not scene anything but that .-. Scene people dye their hair alot of colors , and are very colorful , so no ;-; heres a less creepy image of me :v

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.3 KB · Views: 229
I want my hair long.

But being in High School, that isn't allowed.

The primary reason I want long hair is because I want to look graceful whilst headbanging.

*cough* Metalhead *cough*
Where do you go to high school ._. In my school its allowed

Back
Top Bottom