Casual How do you like your hair?

What length do you like your hair?

• Total voters
I gotta share a sad story with all of you guys.

I had a magnificent hair. It was so beautiful, but I got a good grade in the test to apply to colleges. And when you manage to get accepted, males shave their hair to celebrate.

I got accepted. My friends got rid of my hair.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
But I will be studying what I want in college, so I got that going for me, which is nice. :indifferent:

I used to have a ton of curly hair, and whenever my hair got wet it would become long like a girl's and would reach nearly to the bottom of my back. My mother never let me cut it too short, so when I finally was old enough to cut my hair without her there, I cut it quite short (To the point that even if I use a comb there is no change.. It's not military-short, but an inch less and it will be). Now, whenever there is the slightest sign of it becoming curly, I go and cut my hair. I think I've got long-hair-phobia...

I used to have a ton of curly hair, and whenever my hair got wet it would become long like a girl's and would reach nearly to the bottom of my back. My mother never let me cut it too short, so when I finally was old enough to cut my hair without her there, I cut it quite short (To the point that even if I use a comb there is no change.. It's not military-short, but an inch less and it will be). Now, whenever there is the slightest sign of it becoming curly, I go and cut my hair. I think I've got long-hair-phobia...
That sucks :x I got lucky that my mom let me do what I wanted with my hair (within reason). I grew it too my shoulders when I was 6/7 but everyone thought I was a girl so then I kept it buzzed short until I got tired of hair cuts and let it grow out in 8th grade (12/13). That's when it really started to curl so I kept it in a curly 'fro' throughout high school :p

I have long hair. Similar to what Justin Beiber's used to look like but the ends are curly and flip up. It's also longer. I've had long hair since I was about 9 so close to 10 years.

I've been thinking of getting it buzzed just for the hell of it though. Afraid I'll look stupid though.

I used to have a mullet but I had to cut it off or the principle would expell me from school until I cut it off. It has been 6 months and it hasn't grown back, but strangely my fringe grows uncontrollably. (Down to my chin once. ( The school principle didn't mind my absurdly long fringe though.))

My hair is pretty long. I like it like this. Except in bed when it smothers me, also maintenance. Keeping it all luscious and sensual is no easy task, and no cheap one either, I just spent $20 on hair products alone today. Unhappy Elate.

My face looks too masculine in my opinion with short hair, and medium length hair always poofs out like an afro. Long hair usually straightens out and hangs down and frames my face in a way that looks much more feminine again in my opinion. I also like the way I can turn long hair into a pony tail so I prefer long hairs. It's just a pain in the butt to maintain it.

Call me weirdo but short hair is more comfortable.

No needs for comb

10500250_10203437806499060_4696742256405454202_n.jpg

MUAHAHHAHAHA
[DOUBLEPOST=1423587005][/DOUBLEPOST]
probably one of the private schools where they wear uniforms and stuff. public school is where you go im guessing

I go to private school and guys have long hair and dye green blue and red.

I prefer my hair short, but it grows after being cut in like a week, so the majority of the time, I have long hair. I like it spiked too, makes me look a little easier on the eye :p

I have average length hair and it is stiff like wire, meaning if I sleep weirdly, I look like an owl (or even a hawkster) for the rest of the day. I must have got the stiff hair from my dad, because once he got his hair cut and the barber never let him come in again because my dad's har blunted his scissors.

Slightly shorted than my fingers, all even, if I had to pick, would be my "ideal" hair do.
I could easily go for even shorter but I'm kinda used to it, though a few days ago I got a hair cut and now it's like nail length and I feel like I look like a prisoner. Plus, longer hair keeps my head warm, I was going around today and I felt my head FREEZING because of a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom