Do you like tea?

• Yes.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Varsia

Empress of Light
Well, the thread title kinda says it all. How do you like your tea? Do you like tea at all?

Personally, I like my cups of tea kinda strong, quite milky and very sweet. Normally I'll have 3 teaspoons of sugar in my tea, and I'll have a decent amount of milk. This makes asking for a cup of tea a pain in the :red:, because nobody can ever get it right.

So... yeah, how do you like your tea?

Last edited:
I like my coffee tea black, just like my men. (( A little nod to the incredible Airplane! film. ))

I generally have tea sweet and milky, with several teaspoons of sugar. Sure, it's a little unhealthy, but tea can become bland.

A bit off-topic, but still tea-related.

Last year, I went to Kentucky for an archery tournament. We went to the Cracker Barrel, and one of my dad's friends said that he wanted a tea.

The lady said, "One sweet tea." The way she said "tea" was more like "tay".
He responded, "No, a regular tea."
She looked at him confused, then said "So a sweet tay?"
"No. Regular."
Another pause. "...sweet tay?"
Eventually we explained that we wanted unsweetened tea. Apparently sweet tea is more popular down south than we knew.

As for my tea preference, I like my tea strong and black. I don't mix milk in, although for unflavored teas I mix in sugar, or, if it's on hand, honey.

One sugar cube. I hate milk in tea. I hate honey in tea.

Last year, I went to Kentucky for an archery tournament. We went to the Cracker Barrel, and one of my dad's friends said that he wanted a tea.

"No. Regular."
Eventually we explained that we wanted unsweetened tea. Apparently sweet tea is more popular down south than we knew.

As for my tea preference, I like my tea strong and black. I don't mix milk in, although for unflavored teas I mix in sugar, or, if it's on hand, honey.

I can confirm that a lot of the south is sweet tea crazy. I cant stand overly sweet tea so I drink what is considered nasty to others here, tea with very little sugar. I am often made fun of for it but it's not really my department to take them seriously when they do.

"No. Regular."

So yall want some Sweet Tay on the side of your Doritos. Read that with a Southern accent.

As coffee. :I

But back when I did still drink tea, I had it with milk and two of those sweetener things.

I don't usually drink tea... But my classmate has 12 spoons od sugar in it so he can eat the melted stuff after drinking the tea.

Back
Top Bottom