Casual How do you like your tea?

Do you like tea?

• Yes.

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Without the tea bag, and a spoon of coffee. I'm from the UK, so I'm a disgrace to everyone I know...

So a gross mix of instant coffee and small businesses of floating tea leaves?

I dislike sweet tea and detest cold tea. Sweet iced tea is disgusting. My sink seems to like it though.

I like jasmine tea, oolong tea, and green tea (must be powdered, and sencha>matcha). I like chamomile w/ honey and lemon, but only when I'm sick.

I went back to making more medicinal teas and I like to make a good decoction. So very potent teas. I use agave nectar as a sweetener. You don't need much so for the price I get a lot out of it without the.. issues processed sugar causes me. Sometimes I add a bit of protein milk. I try to get hibiscus leaves for example so I can either grind them up or process them directly. It's much better than buying some name brand like yogi which doesn't give you very much unless you use 3 bags.

Also I like to go a bit beyond the norm when it comes to tea. I will put turmeric and a bit of extracted pineapple stem juice in a pot, and pinch of pepper. All freshly chopped and make sort of a tea from it. Or broth. Come to think of it tea is plant broth so. :/ This has a natural anti inflammatory effect and it's great for when I am beat up from work. Sometimes I will put a pinch or two of Calm in it if I need. What ever my instincts demand.

Turmeric - Anti inflammatory
Bromelain from pineapple stem - Anti inflammatory, helps with absorption of turmeric
Black pepper - absorption.

And people wonder why I look 17 still.

Of course I have to say try a little bit before you make something like this and if you are on aspirin, don't bother. The aspirin and turmeric do not under any circumstances mix. Turmeric is *my* aspirine. Don't try to replace aspirin unless you ASK A DOCTOR.

There legalities done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom