How do you spawn the Wyvern?

Update: So I opened a new world and immediately built up to a Floating Island. Spent about 15 mins there, no luck. However I just defeated the Wall of Flesh for the first time on my main world, I already had a "skyway" constructed to navigate across the world swiftly by railway. Before I even made it to the top of my ramp leading to my skyway a Wyvern popped out of nowhere and chased me. I slowed down just enough to keep it right behind me and killed it within about 10 seconds with Jester arrows from my bow since it was following in a perfectly straight line behind me. I went down and came back up and the same thing happened again right after. So yeah it looks like you have to defeat the Wall of Flesh and get the new mobs (including the Wyvern) Thanks for all the help though guys!

Err... I generally assume that if you're in hardmode that the wall of flesh is dead. It's no wonder they didn't spawn.
If you had mentioned that you had TEdited your map, then we could've solved this problem a lot faster. :merchantsad:

Err... I generally assume that if you're in hardmode that the wall of flesh is dead. It's no wonder they didn't spawn.
If you had mentioned that you had TEdited your map, then we could've solved this problem a lot faster. :merchantsad:
Apologizes. I didn't know that selecting hard mode as the default setting of the new world had any effect on the Wyvern spawns and every guide or video I watched totally neglected to mention the prerequisite of defeating the Wall of Flesh.

Apologizes. I didn't know that selecting hard mode as the default setting of the new world had any effect on the Wyvern spawns and every guide or video I watched totally neglected to mention the prerequisite of defeating the Wall of Flesh.
Expert Mode and Hard Mode are not the same thing. Expert Mode causes all enemies to be stronger, while Hard Mode is ONLY in a world once the Wall of Flesh is defeated, and causes new biomes, items, and enemies to appear.

Back
Top Bottom