How does cleantaminator work?

Nikkie213

Terrarian
So, does cleantaminator clean the whole biome (including the caves) or only the surface? What happens if I clean everything with the cleantaminator? Does the crimson/corruption biome still spreads after I use it in some place? Does the npc's not move out anymore after I use it? Help!
And if it doesn't stop the evil biomes from spreading, what's the point then?

So, does cleantaminator clean the whole biome (including the caves) or only the surface? What happens if I clean everything with the cleantaminator? Does the crimson/corruption biome still spreads after I use it in some place? Does the npc's not move out anymore after I use it? Help!
And if it doesn't stop the evil biomes from spreading, what's the point then?
Depends on what solution you have, it converts things to what it says(unless it’s blue solution only works with the jungle), so you can use it anywhere, well except hell

It’s a spray, kind of like how an exterminator would use poison to get bugs to :red: off. You have to physically go to where you want to alter the biome, and then spray the solution over the land. This works at any depth of the world - surface, caverns, what have you. The spray itself only goes so far in whatever direction you’re spraying it, so you’ll have to be pretty proactive with cleansing what you want to cleanse. It doesn’t technically stop whatever biome from spreading, it only coverts and removes.

Back
Top Bottom