3DS How does saving in multiplayer on 3DS work?

Haven

Terrarian
We are considering purchasing multiple copies for 3DS, but first we want to know how saving and continuing in multiplayer works.

Can we save at any time, and then later resume in the exact same world with the same progress? Who is in control of saving and do all systems have the save game data? Any and all details appreciated. Thank you.

In multiplayer, you have the option of saving as you do in single player (an icon appears on the bottom screen reminding you that you haven't saved in a while)
It's manual save. I don't think the save counts for much if it isn't the host doing it. You can save without affecting other players, but when the host saves, everyone has to wait for it to save.

I'll warn you though - the game doesn't work in multiplayer. Expect a lot of crashes, lost progress and frustration. My girlfriend won't even bother with it anymore because she's sick of having to redo parts.

We're both on New 3DS too. I'd recommend waiting to see if they fix it before splashing your cash! :)

Back
Top Bottom