Humorous How far do you go to show your favourite snack you love it?

What snack-type do you preffer the most?

• Total voters

Keigora

Lunatic Cultist
We all have our favourite thing to stuff in our teeth-holes. It can vary from food, drinks, cakes and snacks.

Now, don't deny it, we all have the one thing in our lives we just go out of our way to go buy, just to spend a minute or two with a heavenly taste of orgasm-inducing love and rainbows when we put it in our food-hatch where we can be a moment in taste-heaven.

So what do you do to your favourite snack to show it your undying and everlasting love?

Don't even get me started on me and soda..!
Me and soda is in a very serious relationship right now, I love soda and soda probably love me too.
Just today I bought a flask with me home, and man, it was getting kinda hot, hoh!
We danced for a while as I hummed the "sleeping beauty" theme to it. After that, it had to rest in its usual spot in the refrigerator, and as it dozed off, I kissed its lovely and well-formed cap goodnight.

What about you? 8D​

post-37094-Tom-Cruise-WHAT-gif-Oblivion-I-wDog.gif

Weirdest thread ever

I love chips and salsa, what i'll do is throw the bag onto my bed, and get some salsa, turn the lights down, and eat it while playing games.

Much like Dire Sigma here, but I get nachos and salsa. Then I go to my underground dance floor, next to my arcade room, and turn on a bit of disco music. Me and a salsa-dipped nacho whipping out them 70's moves.

Drinks and Fruit. Definitely Kiwi's, sweetened coconut, and black cherries.
Drinks would be Horchata, Apple cider, Vanilla coke, Chamomile tea, coffee.

Drinks and Fruit. Definitely Kiwi's, sweetened coconut, and black cherries.
Drinks would be Horchata, Apple cider, Vanilla coke, Chamomile tea, coffee.
Yeah, that's great and all, my question still remains unanswered.
Pretending your favourite snack was a real "living" thing, what would you do to it and how would you treat it to show it how much you loved eating/drinking it?

Yeah, that's great and all, my question still remains unanswered.
Pretending your favourite snack was a real "living" thing, what would you do to it and how would you treat it to show it how much you loved eating/drinking it?
Stare it in the eyes as I take each drink of it's nectar. Obviously. :naughty:

I once saw someone waving a dairy milk chocolate bar across the dinner hall... Safe to say there was a trail of destruction as I jumped over tables, destroyed people's food and made a giant cock of myself. Nicked the chocolate outta his hands and ran, cackling out the door, whilst nomming on my prize... Yeah I kinda got exluded from school a couple of days.

FYI I was 13 when this happened. I miss those crazy days XD

I tell it I'm about to eat it, then I turn around and feed about ¼ of it to my dog, unless it's anything sweet, then I eat the remaining food. But, however, usually I get sabotaged and one of my siblings eats about ¼ of the remaining portion.

How [much/many] [insert snack here] does [insert generic name here] have left?
Explain your answer.

I just had to turn it into a math problem. :p

I have walked four km and then four km back for my favourite snack. Then they stopped manufacturing it. :red: everyone for that.

They were kinda cheesy poofs flavoured with bacon. I :red:ing miss them.

I'm pretty boring when it comes to my adoration of certain foodstuffs. But I do have one story.

When I first tried Voyant, it was already out of circulation and was on super sale because the shop I got it from was having a hard time getting the remaining bottles off the shelves for some reason. I tried it and loved it IMMENSELY, only to be very sad that it was no longer being manufactured. It MIGHT be going back into manufacture this year according to the company's email response to my mourning my inability to find it, but I still can't find it in local liquor shops. Yet.

However, shortly after I settled into my new appartment, my brother ordered me a bottle of it somehow and had it delivered to my door. I literally hugged the bottle.

I love chicken burgers. But not your "fresh, free range chicken" but the crappy blended together stuff made in a factory. For some reason, all the manufactured crap foods taste better to me. I once made a face on my chicken burger, I put on some slow, romantic music, I looked it in the eyes, and said lustfully, "ima eat you now" and I ate it.

Back
Top Bottom