How has Terraria made an impact on you?

LazyAlarm

Official Terrarian
I’m making a video essay about how Terraria has impacted me as someone who has grown up with it over the past 7 years. But I would also like to know how it has impacted you: the members of the community.

I’m quite interested, especially since the community is one of the main reasons I keep coming back to the game, and one of the main reasons I love playing it so much.

Attachments

• 2F42BE49-3148-4832-AAAB-B06A1AFCC8E7.jpeg
    2F42BE49-3148-4832-AAAB-B06A1AFCC8E7.jpeg
    384.9 KB · Views: 61
Originally, when I was young and played on the Xbox 360, Terraria made me rage a lot, but that was when I was a child.

For my late tweens and after, Terraria was a game that sparked my interest in building. I really liked to build things in games that allowed you to build, and it helped me improve with my designing skills. It was also one of the first games that gave me the feeling of achieving a goal whenever I reached it. Defeating a boss made me feel like a champ. Oh! And don't forget the community and the devs of Terraria. Terraria seems to be one of the popular games that actually has a friendly and safe community with barely any toxicity. It really showed me that not all communities are bad.

This game helped me begin to learn to program and caused me to see the world through another perspective.

Back
Top Bottom